Dhanaulti Group Tours
Situated at altitude of 2286m, the Dhanaultiis a quiet and clean hill station, which located between alpine forests of Rhododendron, Deodarand Oak. The Dhanaultiis near other popular hill stations, such as 24 km from Mussoorie and 29 km from Chamba. Therefore, many tourist choose to visit Dhanaulti, because her convenient location.
Dhanaultiis a famous location, with many tourist attractions. The main attraction is the ECO-Park, which composed of "Amber" and "Dhara" You are encouraged to enjoy the sightseeing inside the park. It is especially suitable for children and elderly, because the park can offer chances for them to breathe fresh air. In addition, you can find the Surkanda Devi Temple, which is a famous during the Ganga Dussehra fair. As the part of the Devi Darshan triangle, the Surkanda Devi Temple offers - 8 km (5.0mi). From Dhanaulti, on the road towards Chamba lies the Surkanda Devi Temple, famous for trekking opportunities.
Dhanaulti Group Tours include
- Friendly welcome drink with your friends
- Arrival refreshment basket
- Healthy meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Our customer service is well-trained, who can speak in English
- Rates include government taxes, service charges, transportation fees, driver’s allowances
- Transportation can be provided upon request, however, require extra costs